Expand your mind every day with this new learning series.
Each day I’ll post a short, 2–3 minute read that summarizes information from across a wide array of topics in science, art, history, and global politics.
Subscribe and follow along to be inspired, informed, and amazed, each and every day.
What are the best podcasts for self improvement?
- “The Minimalists Podcast” — Hosted by Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus, this podcast explores the benefits of minimalism and simple living as a means of improving one’s life and finding happiness.
- “The Tony Robbins Podcast” — Hosted by life coach Tony Robbins, this podcast features interviews with successful people, as well as Tony’s own insights and strategies for personal and professional development.
- “The School of Greatness” — Hosted by Lewis Howes, this podcast features interviews with successful people from various fields and shares their stories, strategies, and insights for achieving success and personal growth.
- “The Five AM Miracle” — Hosted by Jeff Sanders, this podcast focuses on productivity, personal development and discipline
- “The Model Health Show” — Hosted by Shawn Stevenson, this podcast covers a wide range of topics related to health and wellness, including nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress management.
- “Happier with Gretchen Rubin” — Hosted by bestselling author Gretchen Rubin and her sister, Elizabeth Craft, this podcast focuses on ways to increase happiness and build good habits.
What are the best podcasts for learning?
- “Radiolab” — This podcast covers a wide range of topics related to science, philosophy, and human experience. The show is known for its unique storytelling style and ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- “Stuff You Should Know” — Hosted by two comedians, this podcast covers a wide range of topics, from science and history to pop culture and current events, in an entertaining and easy-to-understand way.
- “Revolutions” — History Podcast that covers one historical event or…